# #

Category Archive for: ‘Chapter 120’

Chapter 120—Liquor Licenses and Wine and Beer Permits

120.01 License or Permit Required 120.02 General Prohibition 120.03 Investigation 120.04 Action by Council 120.05 Prohibited Sales and Acts 120.06 Amusement Devices 120.01 LICENSE OR PERMIT REQUIRED. No person shall manufacture for sale, import, sell, or offer or keep for sale, alcoholic liquor, wine, or beer without first securing a liquor control license, wine permit or beer permit in accordance …

Read More