The Roland Historical Society, along with the help of the entire Roland community, was successful in relocating an 1890 schoolhouse to the museum’s current location at 104 W Poplar Street (1/2 block off Main Street).
The museum contains a large variety of antiques, Roland memorabilia, tools, books, town records, school equipment, and much, much, more.
The Roland Museum’s hours are:
Sunday 1 p.m.- 4 p.m.
(from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend)
Or by appointment by contacting:
Bob Higgins 515-388-4031